Here is a easy and affordable mosquito trap that anyone can made at home!
1 cup water
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 gram of yeast (1/7th typical packet)
2-liter plastic bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and
place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area.
(Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
Change the solution every 2 weeks for continuous control and of course empty out all of those dead mosquitos trapped at the bottom of the bottle.
Let us know how you're turned out!